Page 2 of 2

Posted: January 10th, 2008, 11:07 am
by GSV3MiaC
I think the bow in the Ossuary is fixed, since you are given a pointer to it (along with the chest 'key'), and it has been the same each time I opened the chest.

Posted: January 10th, 2008, 12:16 pm
by mkreku
Speaking of fixed loot: there really should be MORE fixed loot in Book II. Fixed loot and unique items. I've replayed the game a couple of times, trying out the different skills (the map skill rules!) and sometimes I get naught to nothing from my opponents. Another time I get drops from each and every one of them, containing items worth several thousands of gold! It's kind of cool to never know what to expect, but the inconsistency can be grating too.

And you can always save in the middle of battle, just before the final blow, and just keep killing/reloading until every enemy in the game drops loot. Then it's just the simple task of looting/reloading until you've gotten every cool item in the game. It might take a while, but still.. A bit too random for my taste.

Posted: January 12th, 2008, 2:46 pm
by star
i found a steel claymore in the ossuary (hits 8), and a belt with + 4 armor bonus