Some Questions

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
Bamboozled
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: You can't handle the truth!

Some Questions

Post by Bamboozled »

I perceive the end of the game approaching. Here are some questions that I have at this stage:

1. What is the widget for?

2. Where do you find the number for the slider chest (tomb)in Tangletree Ossuary?

3. What is the Giant Skull from Camp Thorndike for?

An answer for any one of these would be appreciated.
Bamboozled
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: You can't handle the truth!

Post by Bamboozled »

Eh, I could've sworn I would need the widget for the 3rd easter egg. Well, thanks for the quick response then.

I did, however, have enough time to come up with another question:

Where is the marker that lets you add Loneloft to the QT menu? I couldn't find it. :oops:
"I'm so bamboozled!"

-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
Bamboozled
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: You can't handle the truth!

Post by Bamboozled »

I should have realized that big rock was important...

Thanks for all the help.
"I'm so bamboozled!"

-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
Bamboozled
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: You can't handle the truth!

Post by Bamboozled »

I got that easter egg already.

Wait a second...

If that is the third egg, then where is the second one? Almost as confusing as not being able to swim across the 20 foot Nimmia River to Western Thaermore!
"I'm so bamboozled!"

-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
Bamboozled
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: You can't handle the truth!

Post by Bamboozled »

:|
"I'm so bamboozled!"

-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3899
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Bamboozled wrote:Almost as confusing as not being able to swim across the 20 foot Nimmia River to Western Thaermore!
Don't be a fool! The Nimmia River is filled with Dire Leeches which will attach themselves by the dozen within minutes of entering the water. They've been known to bore through leather armor to find warm flesh from which to draw blood from. Even if you could make it to the other side and managed to pull the 2 foot long parasites from your skin, their blood-thinning saliva will cause you to continue to hemorrhage for hours leading to almost certain death.
User avatar
Jude
Council Member
Posts: 186
Joined: July 13th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Jude »

Another question. What is the acorn for? (from the tree that didn't talk)

Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Post by Dragonlady »

Jude wrote:Another question. What is the acorn for? (from the tree that didn't talk)

Jude
Its a quest item. Someone wants it.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Bamboozled
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
Location: You can't handle the truth!

Neutral Emote

Post by Bamboozled »

I used :| because that was my expression when I read your post. I chose it for the slightly raised eyebrows :wink:
"I'm so bamboozled!"

-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
Post Reply