bravo!!

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
krisklef
Fellowcraft Apprentice
Posts: 45
Joined: January 29th, 2008, 11:42 pm
Location: Tennessee

bravo!!

Post by krisklef »

I am enjoying my experience with Eschalon immensely, kudos to the team for putting together a great game! Although I haven't played a fantasy RPG since my D&D days back in the early '80s (!!) I had been considering looking at NWN2 (stuck with fewer choices on a Mac . . . .) I'm so glad I ran across a review of this game, then the richly immersive demo, and then this forum. I am playing a little catch-up with the new rules, but can't imagine a better implementation, hope the Books keep coming!

Having bailed out of D&D during the era of 1st edition AD&D, I am getting quite a kick out of seeing my mage strutting around looking all cool with his leather jacket and pants topped off with the ten-gallon pointy wizard hat, and carrying a wicked looking battle-axe that's bigger than his head!

I read many posts in this forum, thanks for tips and hints that make the game more enjoyable. Best to the Basilisk Games team, you have another fan!
krisklef
Post Reply