I perceive the end of the game approaching. Here are some questions that I have at this stage:
1. What is the widget for?
2. Where do you find the number for the slider chest (tomb)in Tangletree Ossuary?
3. What is the Giant Skull from Camp Thorndike for?
An answer for any one of these would be appreciated.
Some Questions
-
Bamboozled
- Initiate
- Posts: 7
- Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
- Location: You can't handle the truth!
-
Bamboozled
- Initiate
- Posts: 7
- Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
- Location: You can't handle the truth!
Eh, I could've sworn I would need the widget for the 3rd easter egg. Well, thanks for the quick response then.
I did, however, have enough time to come up with another question:
Where is the marker that lets you add Loneloft to the QT menu? I couldn't find it.
I did, however, have enough time to come up with another question:
Where is the marker that lets you add Loneloft to the QT menu? I couldn't find it.
"I'm so bamboozled!"
-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
-
Bamboozled
- Initiate
- Posts: 7
- Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
- Location: You can't handle the truth!
-
Bamboozled
- Initiate
- Posts: 7
- Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
- Location: You can't handle the truth!
-
Bamboozled
- Initiate
- Posts: 7
- Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
- Location: You can't handle the truth!
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3899
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Don't be a fool! The Nimmia River is filled with Dire Leeches which will attach themselves by the dozen within minutes of entering the water. They've been known to bore through leather armor to find warm flesh from which to draw blood from. Even if you could make it to the other side and managed to pull the 2 foot long parasites from your skin, their blood-thinning saliva will cause you to continue to hemorrhage for hours leading to almost certain death.Bamboozled wrote:Almost as confusing as not being able to swim across the 20 foot Nimmia River to Western Thaermore!
Another question. What is the acorn for? (from the tree that didn't talk)
Jude
Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
-
Bamboozled
- Initiate
- Posts: 7
- Joined: January 28th, 2008, 11:57 pm
- Location: You can't handle the truth!
Neutral Emote
I used
because that was my expression when I read your post. I chose it for the slightly raised eyebrows 
"I'm so bamboozled!"
-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian
-Bamboozled Celtic Guardian