Lair of the Emayu Witch help

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Post Reply
mtwang1
Pledge
Posts: 1
Joined: February 21st, 2014, 12:47 am

Lair of the Emayu Witch help

Post by mtwang1 »

I'm at the last level (I think) of Lair of the Emayu Witch and I'm at the part where you have the lever floating in space outside the room, & I can't figure out how to get the gate open.

I've tried:
Spark spell
fireball
compress atmosphere
reveal map to see if there is a secret passageway???

Can I get a hint? Am I looking at the wrong place?
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: Lair of the Emayu Witch help

Post by Randomizer »

The lever is accessed from another room. If you talk to the witch then you are close.
Jennuh
Initiate
Posts: 7
Joined: February 21st, 2014, 6:36 am

Re: Lair of the Emayu Witch help

Post by Jennuh »

Have you met Biezel yet?
User avatar
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 848
Joined: March 2nd, 2011, 9:44 pm
Location: Yoma Narrows

Re: Lair of the Emayu Witch help

Post by Vroqren »

[+] SPOILER
You do not need to open that gate (if you're in the room with the staircase). Go up the stairs, and over to Ulgolek (the tree), and there is a trapdoor that leads down past this seemingly unpassable gate.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Post Reply