EDIT: Twelve minutes left of download and the purchase key is waiting
Its the 12th of May
Re: Its the 12th of May
Downloading, thank you!
EDIT: Twelve minutes left of download and the purchase key is waiting
EDIT: Twelve minutes left of download and the purchase key is waiting
Last edited by FireLite on May 12th, 2010, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Its the 12th of May
I see the DVD is up for purchase, will that be shipping around the Mac release time frame, the 26th?
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3899
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Its the 12th of May
Probably a bit later, because the discs cannot be pressed until the Mac & Linux versions are complete. So we are looking at early June before the discs go out the door.macdude22 wrote:I see the DVD is up for purchase, will that be shipping around the Mac release time frame, the 26th?
But, you'll get a Reg code immediately and can download the game to play while you wait for your disc.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: Its the 12th of May
50% downloaded on my phone so far... 
Re: Its the 12th of May
Bought. The question is do I want to sully myself booting up the NonTrekPC to play it now, or hold off until the 26th.
Re: Its the 12th of May
...
Last edited by Ladez on May 10th, 2013, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Its the 12th of May
BasiliskWrangler
talking about the localization, i see now you store all the resources in zip files (launchscreenpak and datapack). but they are password-protected. can you tell me what the password is? i'd like to look into them.
talking about the localization, i see now you store all the resources in zip files (launchscreenpak and datapack). but they are password-protected. can you tell me what the password is? i'd like to look into them.
Re: Its the 12th of May
Finished the demo part, just bought the game.
I'm weak. I couldn't wait till May 26.
I'm weak. I couldn't wait till May 26.
Re: Its the 12th of May
I'm weak, installing it now.macdude22 wrote:Bought. The question is do I want to sully myself booting up the NonTrekPC to play it now, or hold off until the 26th.
I'll replay it again on the iMac when the Mac version is released.
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3899
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Its the 12th of May
Thanks Jedi, for being such a great fan and supporter. We really appreciate everyone who has bought a copy of the game and helps spread the word to others.Jedi_Learner wrote:Happy anniversary! Only seems like yesterday when I was pressing F5 several times a minute on the download and purchase pages.
As for the T-shirts giveaway, it'll take some time to get everyone's names imported into the computer, then randomly select 3 names and cross-check them for compliance with the rules of our contest. Emails will go out to the winners in the next 24 hours!