Is every wall in the Kuudad sewers that has cracks in it destroyable by using a black powder keg? How do I tell how many kegs I need it if I need more than one? Is there a list of walls that can be destroyed? Will demon oil destroy these walls?
Thanks.
Rob
Sewers of Kuudad and Walls
-
SpottedShroom
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1372
- Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Re: Sewers of Kuudad and Walls
Sadly, cracks do not necessarily indicate that a wall can be destroyed. If a wall can be destroyed, a single keg is sufficient to do visible damage if not destroy it outright. Demon oil doesn't work, only powder kegs.
I don't know if there's a definitive list of which walls can be destroyed, but it's a fairly small number - 5 maybe? It's usually pretty obvious, too - a cracked wall with a visible area directly on the other side that has no other obvious means of access, and powder kegs usually available in the area.
I don't know if there's a definitive list of which walls can be destroyed, but it's a fairly small number - 5 maybe? It's usually pretty obvious, too - a cracked wall with a visible area directly on the other side that has no other obvious means of access, and powder kegs usually available in the area.