stuck in Talushorn

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Teenager
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 9:35 pm

stuck in Talushorn

Post by Teenager »

I reached a dead end, I'm stuck on the last level of Talushorn, I suppose so. Can't get back to exit after crossing the gate with the portcullis, nor get further. There are two machines with screens, but when I clicked on them nothing happened. What's wrong, what should I do now? :? :shock:
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: stuck in Talushorn

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Try the old-fashioned method of "fixing" non-functional machines. Give 'm a good whack.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Teenager
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Re: stuck in Talushorn

Post by Teenager »

kaput - thanks mister!
Post Reply