Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
stonedoliver
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 9:18 am

Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)

Post by stonedoliver »

OK, this is kinda stupid to ask but I charmed a certain store keeper to get to an illusory wall but have a small problem... the store keeper won't move. I used Charm L4. Was I supposed to do something extra to get her to follow me (almost went out of the map and still no budge)?
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

stonedoliver wrote:OK, this is kinda stupid to ask but I charmed a certain store keeper to get to an illusory wall but have a small problem... the store keeper won't move. I used Charm L4. Was I supposed to do something extra to get her to follow me (almost went out of the map and still no budge)?
You have to get her mad first to get her moving (punch her or hit her with something wimpy or let her see you frag the city guard), then charm her so she stops being mad but she keeps moving.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
stonedoliver
Initiate
Posts: 5
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 9:18 am

Re: Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)

Post by stonedoliver »

Thank you Kreador.
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

If you don't want to be violent in that way, I think you can drag a dragonel into her shop and get her to come after it. I don't know if she walks back to her station after, though.

EDIT: After testing, nope, she stands in place and lets the dragonel come to her.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Post Reply