I'm stuck :*(

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
stuckbob
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 11:04 pm

I'm stuck :*(

Post by stuckbob »

i'm trying to get to advance to the picaroon island, but i cannot!
after i spoke with eleanise she told me to go talk to Minus.
I did just that, the quest completed... and Minus told me to speak to someone at the Academy in port... but the quest never updated... i don't have the new quest in my book, and when i speak to the guy in the academy he just tells me to go away, he's busy with his work. i've completed every quest i can at this point and my journal is empty... i spoke with every npc and explored all area, except the Picaroon Islands.

Please help!! Eleanise will not speak of this matter anymore, nor will Minus... :( i'm at a loss... where did i go wrong? thank you.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: I'm stuck :*(

Post by Randomizer »

You will miss some experience from the quest that was skipped, but take the strange viewing glass and go to the area north of Port Kuudad. Right click on the viewing glass and you will see a pattern appear that changes with your location. When it centers on a spot to the northeast, go there and you will meet someone that will give you some new quests.
User avatar
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 811
Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 4:09 pm

Re: I'm stuck :*(

Post by Painted Lady »

Also, have you explored the dungeons under Port Kuudad yet? Not a lot of quests down there, but you can gain experience points that will help you survive once you get to Pickaroon Island.
stuckbob
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Re: I'm stuck :*(

Post by stuckbob »

thank you so much! i found that secret cave... and thanks for the tip... but i'm alerady super high level, for i spent an entire day camping in swamp and killing trolls who jump you while you camp ;)
Post Reply