Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Ken_Tucky
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Post by Ken_Tucky »

I've been using my viewing glass all over the Forsaken Coast, but can't find the secret entrance to Crius Vindica.
I've read that it's near the shipwreck but I don't see anything special when I right-click to use the viewing glass.
I have spoken to Saint Gilhelm in Port Kuudad and received the quest to go to the Forsaken Coast, so I think I have done everything correctly.
Is there something else I have to do to trigger this event?
Please help!
User avatar
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 777
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 2:54 pm

Re: Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Post by xolotl »

Ken_Tucky wrote:I've been using my viewing glass all over the Forsaken Coast, but can't find the secret entrance to Crius Vindica.
The glass, when used on that map, should show you (as the crow flies) the direction in which the entrance is. If the entrance happens to be in "view" (on the screen), it'll center around that square. It's true that the shipwreck is a good landmark, though the entrance isn't actually visible at the same time that the shipwreck is.
Ken_Tucky
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Re: Forsaken coast - can't find secret entrance

Post by Ken_Tucky »

Thanks for explaining. I followed your advice, and found the entrance :)
Now I can continue to enjoy this excellent game. Thank you very much!
Post Reply