wolf pups
-
silverkitty
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 243
- Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm
Re: wolf pups
Nothing untoward happens if you clear out the nest (and kill the pack leader) after the quest is done.
-
SpottedShroom
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1372
- Joined: June 4th, 2010, 7:18 pm
Re: wolf pups
Oh man, that would be AWESOME!
Probably not, though. As usual, stupid dwarves don't know what they're talking about. After all, they said I'd die in the mines!
Probably not, though. As usual, stupid dwarves don't know what they're talking about. After all, they said I'd die in the mines!
Re: wolf pups
awesome, love that word, has anybody killed the pack yet?
-
Gorgon Rider
- Marshall
- Posts: 100
- Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
- Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada
Re: wolf pups
I did the quest, then went back and killed the big mama wolf and took the pups. Sold the pups to the merchant in Durnore. No ill effects.
Re: wolf pups
Did you sell the pups just about as soon as you came into town? I'm here to tell you, the wolf invasion is real! 
This is what I did - completed the quest the way you are "supposed" to. Just got 1 puppy and turned him in. Then I went back, killed all the wolves I could find, including Shebara. I took all remaining pups, and proceeded back towards the dwarf's throne room. The result is as you see. I regret to inform you that no dwarves were actually killed as a result, because... well... I wanted the xp.
This is what I did - completed the quest the way you are "supposed" to. Just got 1 puppy and turned him in. Then I went back, killed all the wolves I could find, including Shebara. I took all remaining pups, and proceeded back towards the dwarf's throne room. The result is as you see. I regret to inform you that no dwarves were actually killed as a result, because... well... I wanted the xp.
- Attachments
-
- Wolfinvasion1.JPG (119.37 KiB) Viewed 6560 times
-
- Wolfinvasion2.JPG (113.42 KiB) Viewed 6560 times
I listen,
I laugh,
I think for a while
As I sit in the dark
And smile.
I laugh,
I think for a while
As I sit in the dark
And smile.
-
Gorgon Rider
- Marshall
- Posts: 100
- Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
- Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada
Re: wolf pups
Wow. No, I went back long after completing the quest. I wonder if that makes a difference, because I never noticed a wolf invasion.
Re: wolf pups
Heh. I just did that quest, took all the pups first time and dumped them in a barrel until I had finished the quest, then took them all out of the barrel and sold them off for a tidy profit.
-
Rebelicious
- Steward
- Posts: 71
- Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:03 pm
Re: wolf pups
I took only one pup and did the quest. Then I went back, took another pup, and went home.

I keep him in my drawer. I've named him Sock.
Because it's my Sock drawer.

I keep him in my drawer. I've named him Sock.
Because it's my Sock drawer.
-
KillingMoon
- Officer [Gold Rank]
![Officer [Gold Rank] Officer [Gold Rank]](./images/ranks/officer3.png)
- Posts: 460
- Joined: December 10th, 2009, 6:34 pm
- Location: NW Europe
Re: wolf pups
You do realize you now regularly need to return home to check on him, feed him, house train him and all that?
-
Rebelicious
- Steward
- Posts: 71
- Joined: July 9th, 2010, 7:03 pm
Re: wolf pups
I have a portal set to my home.KillingMoon wrote:You do realize you now regularly need to return home to check on him, feed him, house train him and all that?