Trivial Book II Menu Screen Question...

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
IJBall
Major
Major
Posts: 1686
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 12:07 pm
Location: Southern California

Trivial Book II Menu Screen Question...

Post by IJBall »

OK, so you know how the Book II menu screen now is the scene of the sand storm (with the skull on a pike in the foreground)?

Well, most of the time, this scene shows a nighttime, starry sky above the sand storm. But, on at least one or two occasions, I've actually seen it show a daytime sky.

So, my question is this:

What determines whether the background sky on the main menu screen is day or night?!
Is there a way to switch between the two?

TIA.
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Trivial Book II Menu Screen Question...

Post by CrazyBernie »

It is daytime, or are certain parts of the sky just white instead of black?? This happened to me once, when I had launched the game and was doing some other stuff in the foreground. When I switched to the game, the sky was white.
User avatar
IJBall
Major
Major
Posts: 1686
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 12:07 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Trivial Book II Menu Screen Question...

Post by IJBall »

CrazyBernie wrote:It is daytime, or are certain parts of the sky just white instead of black??
I could have sworn that when this happened, it was sky blue.

Maybe it's only happened to me once - but I know the main menu screen was daytime at least once! I swear!! :lol:
silverkitty
Senior Council Member
Posts: 243
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm

Re: Trivial Book II Menu Screen Question...

Post by silverkitty »

I get this effect, kinda. I look at my window, and it's black, and then I start playing Eschalon, and next thing I know, I look at my window, and it's white, and then I look at the clock and groan.
Post Reply