BasiliskWrangler wrote:Leej: We'll be posting a link for Mac beta testing tomorrow. It's coming very soon!
Come and get it!
-
LethalBlade
- Apprentice
- Posts: 28
- Joined: September 6th, 2007, 1:46 am
- Location: Yonkers, NY USA
-
Spaceman Spiff
- Apprentice
- Posts: 21
- Joined: November 7th, 2007, 2:40 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
Woot. Just placed my order...
Wait... wait.. everyone else getting this?
Wait... wait.. everyone else getting this?
Thank you for submitting your order for Eschalon: Book I-Windows Download with CD using Plimus. Your order is currently being reviewed by our staff for quality purposes, this process is usually completed within a few minutes, however, please allow up to 12 hours to hear back from us.
-Spaceman Spiff
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Can't say I am. Just entered my details and after a couple of minutes received a receipt and a download link.Spaceman Spiff wrote:Woot. Just placed my order...
Wait... wait.. everyone else getting this?
Thank you for submitting your order for Eschalon: Book I-Windows Download with CD using Plimus. Your order is currently being reviewed by our staff for quality purposes, this process is usually completed within a few minutes, however, please allow up to 12 hours to hear back from us.
-
Spaceman Spiff
- Apprentice
- Posts: 21
- Joined: November 7th, 2007, 2:40 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
BasiliskWrangler wrote:Spiff, you are one of the "lucky" ones. Plimus randomly screens every few orders and has an operator call to confirm it.
Usually takes 30-60 minutes, not 12 hours. Sorry.
Heh. Only thing is, I didn't give them my phone #. I don't have a land line and I'll be farked if I am going to give out my cell phone #. I am very private about that.
-Spaceman Spiff
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
-
Spaceman Spiff
- Apprentice
- Posts: 21
- Joined: November 7th, 2007, 2:40 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
Ok. I just got a receipt, and started the download.... whew! guess they didn't need my phone # to figure out everything else was correct.BasiliskWrangler wrote:Spiff, you are one of the "lucky" ones. Plimus randomly screens every few orders and has an operator call to confirm it.
Usually takes 30-60 minutes, not 12 hours. Sorry.
25% downloaded....
-Spaceman Spiff
NARF!
Got my CD copy ordered, and playing in the meantime...
In a single word... epic. I especially love the opening.
I've been waiting for something since Avernum to scratch that 2D itch. I need to be careful that I don't get too caught up in the game, I have some job interviews to prepare for!
Also, nice that I could rest for the equivalent of a week and just blast that frigging door in the inn open bit by bit, rather than get told I can't do that.
I'll be kicking myself if I find a key later though...
Adam
In a single word... epic. I especially love the opening.
I've been waiting for something since Avernum to scratch that 2D itch. I need to be careful that I don't get too caught up in the game, I have some job interviews to prepare for!
Also, nice that I could rest for the equivalent of a week and just blast that frigging door in the inn open bit by bit, rather than get told I can't do that.
Adam
-
Opunaesala
- Apprentice
- Posts: 33
- Joined: November 19th, 2007, 2:22 am
![Officer [Bronze Rank] Officer [Bronze Rank]](./images/ranks/officer1.png)
![Officer [Platinum Rank] Officer [Platinum Rank]](./images/ranks/officer4.png)