Talushorn level 3 lever room (possible spoilers)

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
Gorgon Rider
Marshall
Posts: 100
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Talushorn level 3 lever room (possible spoilers)

Post by Gorgon Rider »

So, I didn't notice the plaque on the wall before entering this room (the one with 8 levers) and moving forward. Trying to leave before going up to level 4 to resupply and sell some loot, but the doorway out is now blocked in this room and I see no way of opening it. Tried a search of the forums but haven't found a solution. Is there any way out or am I trapped in here now until the end?
silverkitty
Senior Council Member
Posts: 243
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm

Re: Talushorn level 3 lever room (possible spoilers)

Post by silverkitty »

Yep. Gonna have to put some loot in a chest if you're overburdened, otherwise carry it with you to victory (where you'll get more loot points for it, anyway)
User avatar
Gorgon Rider
Marshall
Posts: 100
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Re: Talushorn level 3 lever room (possible spoilers)

Post by Gorgon Rider »

Bloody hell, I really wanted to stock up on some potions (and I left all my alchemy ingredients at Picaroon Island). Oh well, I guess it's onward and upward!

Thanks for the link, J_L. I found that thread when I did a search but was unclear on if it was a definite 'no going back'. Guess I'm straight on that now. :) I posted in that thread as well.
Post Reply