I just bought 8 levels of repair. ready to repair!
don't see an icon for it, the shop guy wants my money still, and resting did not repair stuff. what am I missing
this must be easy..but I can't figure out how to repair
-
kelticpete
- Council Member
- Posts: 163
- Joined: May 25th, 2010, 2:47 pm
- Location: USA
this must be easy..but I can't figure out how to repair
Pax,
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: this must be easy..but I can't figure out how to repair
Camp.
When you camp, read the little description of what you're doing.
When you camp, read the little description of what you're doing.
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
kelticpete
- Council Member
- Posts: 163
- Joined: May 25th, 2010, 2:47 pm
- Location: USA
Re: this must be easy..but I can't figure out how to repair
thanks. I logged back onto the game after that post and noticed that. i knew it was simple. note to self, pay attention to detail.
Pax,
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Pete
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!