Noob question -- bow weapons

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
missbecky2006
Initiate
Posts: 6
Joined: June 5th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Noob question -- bow weapons

Post by missbecky2006 »

OK, I feel completely idiotic even asking this but I am having a little difficulty with the gameplay.

I want to shoot a powder keg to detonate it. I went through, made a new character, it has the bow weapons skill, I have a bow equipped and arrows from the first vendor in the little town in the beginning. I go outside to practice my shooting at the archery target -- stand a little ways away -- click -- nothing happens. What is the command to get your bow to shoot? Am I retarded? I tried to look in the menu for basic gameplay functions and I couldn't find anything.

Thank you for your help. :?
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Noob question -- bow weapons

Post by CrazyBernie »

Hold down the left Shift key to force attack friendly NPC's and inanimate objects.
missbecky2006
Initiate
Posts: 6
Joined: June 5th, 2010, 12:32 pm

Re: Noob question -- bow weapons

Post by missbecky2006 »

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: Noob question -- bow weapons

Post by CrazyBernie »

*thumbs up*
*wink*
*smile-with-little-twinkle-at-the-end*
Post Reply