"Skill Feat Riposte"?
-
ZoeyJeanne
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 43
- Joined: August 1st, 2008, 9:29 pm
"Skill Feat Riposte"?
What is that??? Suddenly I have, in the area which shows little boxes for currently active spells and potions, "Skill Feat Riposte." What the heck is that, and where did it come from?
- If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.[/b]
Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
You advanced your skill in Swords up to 10 or more. Now (from time to time) you can attack with Shift-click and hit more than one enemy. That's not all, read the manual for details 
Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Actually, what' you're describing is Skill Feat: Great Cleave.Elwro wrote:You advanced your skill in Swords up to 10 or more. Now (from time to time) you can attack with Shift-click and hit more than one enemy. That's not all, read the manual for details
Skill Feat: Riposte means that you automatically hit (for extra damage?...) your intended target, and any follow-up attacks on you are not only a guaranteed fail but also do damage to the attacker!
I've only played a little bit with Riposte with my (currently abandoned) first Fighter character, but I didn't find it as great a deal as I hoped I would...
-
ZoeyJeanne
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 43
- Joined: August 1st, 2008, 9:29 pm
Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Nifty. Thanks.
- If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.[/b]
Re: "Skill Feat Riposte"?
Thanks for the clarification, IJBall! I mixed these two up...
