Lost in the Dwarven Mine - SPOILERS

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Lysippe
Apprentice
Posts: 32
Joined: March 28th, 2010, 12:43 am

Lost in the Dwarven Mine - SPOILERS

Post by Lysippe »

I'm lost in the mine and I can't get out. I managed to kill the spiders, walk the labyrinth, and so forth, and then I ended up in the dungeon and the only way out is through the pentacle into the room full of sentient stalks. How the heck do I escape?
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: Lost in the Dwarven Mine - SPOILERS

Post by Randomizer »

Look for two torches and a wall that looks different from the rest.

Note that this is easier once you kill all the sentinel stalks so you aren't distracted. :)
Post Reply