So annoying...
So annoying...
Okay, I've had this happen before, but today just really irritated me. I had just spent a good amount of time in Port Kuulhad selling loot and outfitting my character with brand new items when I finally get done and am heading out the entrance ready to go kick some ass when my character decides to take a detour and steal something right in front of a contingent of guards!
I really wish the game would ask you before stealing something others can see you take. You just click way too much in this game that one misclick or hiccup can get you into a storm of trouble. 
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: So annoying...
This is another one of those "not hand-holding" things. Any decent thief should know to check his sight-lines before pilfering.
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
CrazyBernie
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1473
- Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm
Re: So annoying...
The autowalk feature is nice for running around without clicking.
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: So annoying...
But with autowalking if you make a wrong turn and wander into the Port Kuudad gate house they get really hostile. 
Re: So annoying...
Save more often. You have lots of save slots. 