I can always use the Experience before moving along and confronting the Truex!
Wendy's Brother and His Research Help!!
-
Asgard The Elder
- Senior Steward
- Posts: 84
- Joined: June 17th, 2008, 8:22 am
Wendy's Brother and His Research Help!!
I have these Four Bells and Think That I have missed something somewhere.
I was searching the Forum and ran into some info about finding the research notes Wendy mentioned at the beginning of the game in Eastwillow. I have been to Ruel's house and have seen the transporter and figure I need bronz Armor to use it from the note on the wall. Is this the way to the secret room (I can see the outline of a secret dooe in the wall but do not know how to use it) or is there another way to get the notes
I can always use the Experience before moving along and confronting the Truex!
I can always use the Experience before moving along and confronting the Truex!
The Wizard Works Wonders to Behold
-
Asgard The Elder
- Senior Steward
- Posts: 84
- Joined: June 17th, 2008, 8:22 am
Re: Wendy's Brother and His Research Help!!
Thought So..Well then..Here I go and try to find all the armor I need ..Jedi_Learner wrote:Only way to get the research is to use that portal.
Thanks for the quick respons.
Regards
The Wizard Works Wonders to Behold