How do you obtain your papers?
Citizenship Papers
-
Silversword
- Initiate
- Posts: 9
- Joined: July 31st, 2008, 7:40 pm
Citizenship Papers
I need to obtain my papers in Port Kuudad. I know I can obtain them if I own a house or a business. I have found a house for sale and a warehouse for sale, but I can find no way to buy these items.
How do you obtain your papers?
How do you obtain your papers?
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: Citizenship Papers
You steal them, I mean pick them up, from one of four places in the game.
Re: Citizenship Papers
where are these 4 places ?
Re: Citizenship Papers
I think I found them in Mistfell. Hope that helps!
PS- You could also try 'Zona, I've heard people there have writs for sale.
PS- You could also try 'Zona, I've heard people there have writs for sale.
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: Citizenship Papers
There's one in Port Kuudad, but the guards there take dim views about thieves that they see, so I'd advise looking elsewhere.
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: Citizenship Papers
check dead bodies that have died or been killed in out of the way places. You can find one fairly early if you disobey road notices.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
-
silverkitty
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 243
- Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm
Re: Citizenship Papers
Isn't Mistfell the name of the entire region the game takes place in?Lhoric wrote:I think I found them in Mistfell. Hope that helps!
I know I haven't "left" Mistfell yet (if it's possible - in Book I you never really leave Thaermore, but I dunno how far along I am in Book II)
-
Randomizer
- Captain Magnate

- Posts: 1469
- Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
- Location: Wandering the Rift
Re: Citizenship Papers
You also need a Citizen's Writ to leave Mistfell to get into Nor'land.
Re: Citizenship Papers
It is possible and necessary to leave Mistfell, but I think you need a Citizen's Writ to do so. (Sorry, I don't want to spoil the game by giving away too much info! There are 4 so with enough searching, you'll run across one soon.)silverkitty wrote:Isn't Mistfell the name of the entire region the game takes place in?Lhoric wrote:I think I found them in Mistfell. Hope that helps!
I know I haven't "left" Mistfell yet (if it's possible - in Book I you never really leave Thaermore, but I dunno how far along I am in Book II)