Jedi Learner! I thought you had disappeared completely- you haven't been around for such a long while.Jedi_Learner wrote:A very good teaser that I've watched at least eight or nine times already.Lovely music, especially the beginning. Instant purchase for me because I enjoyed the first so much.
Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
-
Elveronion
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 59
- Joined: January 21st, 2007, 11:41 am
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
the trailer is great, bw! I will buy 2 copies for sure (1 for me, 1 for my friend)
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
I gotta say I'm shocked to see you play that game.Jedi_Learner wrote:Been busy playing... erm... World of Warcraft.BasiliskWrangler wrote:Jedi Learner! I thought you had disappeared completely- you haven't been around for such a long while.
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
Yeah, you don't need world of warcraft
Just play Book One again
Just play Book One again
-
Unbeliever
- Fellowcraft Apprentice
- Posts: 46
- Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 4:43 pm
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
Heh. GOG.com has been getting lots of my money these past few months, as I try to sate my growing craving for old-style RPGs while impatiently waiting for Book 2... 
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
I can't wait to play EB II, i really love how Basilisk Games shape this new world.
I know that this question was placed many times, but, we have a release date exactly?
I know that this question was placed many times, but, we have a release date exactly?
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
The exact release date is when the game is ready.Nevermore wrote:I can't wait to play EB II, i really love how Basilisk Games shape this new world.
I know that this question was placed many times, but, we have a release date exactly?
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
King_ov_Death
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 236
- Joined: August 8th, 2009, 7:47 pm
- Location: El Palomar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Re: Eschalon: Book II Teaser is up!
BW once said (in an old post) that the Windows version will be released "a few weeks" after the beta testing.Kreador Freeaxe wrote:The exact release date is when the game is ready.Nevermore wrote:I can't wait to play EB II, i really love how Basilisk Games shape this new world.
I know that this question was placed many times, but, we have a release date exactly?
![Officer [Gold Rank] Officer [Gold Rank]](./images/ranks/officer3.png)