Couldn't you screen capture it? I learned how to do that about 5 months ago and have been cutting and pasteing up a storm. I use GraphicConverter for the Mac to do it.King_ov_Death wrote: I actually liked your last idea. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste narrative. I wished to capture the narrative that said I made a Savage Attack and a Critical Hit at the same time, but I couldn't.
Questions raised by the latest screenshot
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: Questions raised by the latest screenshot
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
Re: Questions raised by the latest screenshot
Book II has a built-in screen capture function (default keystroke "p"), just to make things easier.Dragonlady wrote:Couldn't you screen capture it? I learned how to do that about 5 months ago and have been cutting and pasteing up a storm. I use GraphicConverter for the Mac to do it.
Re: Questions raised by the latest screenshot
Excellent, hopefully its in a format regular windows can open. When games have that feature I am much more prone to take screenies being its less work.BasiliskWrangler wrote:Book II has a built-in screen capture function (default keystroke "p"), just to make things easier.Dragonlady wrote:Couldn't you screen capture it? I learned how to do that about 5 months ago and have been cutting and pasteing up a storm. I use GraphicConverter for the Mac to do it.
-
King_ov_Death
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 236
- Joined: August 8th, 2009, 7:47 pm
- Location: El Palomar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Re: Questions raised by the latest screenshot
I pressed the "Print Screen" key, but when I pasted it to Paint all I got was a completely black 800x600 image. Perhaps it is because I am using OpenGL, perhaps it is because I am in Windows 7...Dragonlady wrote:Couldn't you screen capture it? I learned how to do that about 5 months ago and have been cutting and pasteing up a storm. I use GraphicConverter for the Mac to do it.King_ov_Death wrote: I actually liked your last idea. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste narrative. I wished to capture the narrative that said I made a Savage Attack and a Critical Hit at the same time, but I couldn't.
You're welcome a bunch for that, IJ!!IJBall wrote:OMG, I so did not realize those were arrows before now!King_ov_Death wrote:Actually, you can.IJBall wrote:Hey, I dunno if anyone has asked this before, but do the arrows(/buttons) to the right of the Narrative Text area (and to the left of the Quick-Use Item slots) allow you to scroll the Narrative Text up and down?
Because, if so, that is a welcome development in Book II's engine, as I often wished I could scroll the Narrative text in Book I.
Just press the gold arrows to the left of the Narrative Text area.![]()
I thought they were just decorative fringe that BW had put in there!!
Ha ha! Guess you still learn new things about this game, even after a dozen+ times of playing it!
Thanks a bunch for this, King_ov!!
-
King_ov_Death
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 236
- Joined: August 8th, 2009, 7:47 pm
- Location: El Palomar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Re: Questions raised by the latest screenshot
Yes, it was because I chose OpenGL.Dragonlady wrote:Couldn't you screen capture it? I learned how to do that about 5 months ago and have been cutting and pasteing up a storm. I use GraphicConverter for the Mac to do it.King_ov_Death wrote: I actually liked your last idea. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste narrative. I wished to capture the narrative that said I made a Savage Attack and a Critical Hit at the same time, but I couldn't.
Now I took a test screenshot in DirectX and everything went fine.
![Officer [Platinum Rank] Officer [Platinum Rank]](./images/ranks/officer4.png)