Just played the demo
-
TheUnknownX
- Pledge
- Posts: 4
- Joined: December 24th, 2009, 8:46 pm
Just played the demo
I just played the demo for like 10 minutes and then uninstalled it. Went to steam and bought the game. Downloading now.
-
Painted Lady
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 811
- Joined: April 23rd, 2009, 4:09 pm
Re: Just played the demo
What a nice present you just gave yourself . Enjoy 
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: Just played the demo
Yes, I agree great present for you. Hope you enjoy the whole game as you did the demo. I know I did. And welcome to the forum.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Re: Just played the demo
Also bought the game just now. Have been putting off the purchase for months now, but the 9,49€ Christmas sale on Steam was just too good to resist. Also, you just can't be a big fan of other indie RPGs (like the Avernum series and Knights of the Chalice) and not support Basilisk Games as well...
-
TheUnknownX
- Pledge
- Posts: 4
- Joined: December 24th, 2009, 8:46 pm
Re: Just played the demo
I'm probably closing the end of the game. So far, it has been fun.
Quick load + faster movement speed or ability to run would be nice.
EDIT: Completed the game. Ending was a bit too easy. First, everything was too hard, then I found 2 very good rings and everything became easy. I hope Eschalon II will be available soon.
Quick load + faster movement speed or ability to run would be nice.
EDIT: Completed the game. Ending was a bit too easy. First, everything was too hard, then I found 2 very good rings and everything became easy. I hope Eschalon II will be available soon.