just thought I let you know BW

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
Aldbeski
Marshall
Posts: 133
Joined: August 28th, 2009, 5:30 am
Contact:

just thought I let you know BW

Post by Aldbeski »

at the main page of the website it says coming 2009 under the logo of EB2 and since we are in the late 2009 and a 2009 release isn't looking so good i thought maybe you should think about changing it to (coming soon) but not (coming 2010) because that kinda makes the waiting go longer.
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: just thought I let you know BW

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Thanx - updated.
Post Reply