Thank you for your time
Your Software Engine
-
dziulkowski
- Pledge
- Posts: 2
- Joined: December 19th, 2008, 9:32 pm
Your Software Engine
Hi guyz. Im very new to the creation of video games and would like for u to tell me what software engine you are using to make these wonderful games so that I may make my own video game. Please include any information you can about the software, such as the internet link, and the name of the software so I may type that in and be on my way to creating a video game comprable to your own 
Thank you for your time
Thank you for your time
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
-
dziulkowski
- Pledge
- Posts: 2
- Joined: December 19th, 2008, 9:32 pm
Re: Your Software Engine
Thank you for your reply I really appreciate it 