Most current version?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
dpd282
Initiate
Posts: 9
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 4:54 am

Most current version?

Post by dpd282 »

I've noticed in a couple of posts about new patches for the game. I have ver. 1.04, can anyone tell me what the most current version is for this game and can I just do a uninstall-reinstall to get my game up to date since I bought it here? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I bought my game 1/22/08 if that matters. Thanks!
User avatar
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General
Posts: 2469
Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm

Re: Most current version?

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

The most current version is 1.04. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
dpd282
Initiate
Posts: 9
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 4:54 am

Re: Most current version?

Post by dpd282 »

That's good to know. I was afraid I had missed something. Thanks so much for your reply.
Post Reply