
Chronometer...
-
Stalfos
- Apprentice
- Posts: 22
- Joined: October 2nd, 2007, 1:06 pm
- Location: Saguenay, QC, Canada
- Contact:
Chronometer...
Hyrkali
Freelance Web Developer @ NickoLabs
Freelance Web Developer @ NickoLabs
-
acoustibop
- Officer [Silver Rank]
![Officer [Silver Rank] Officer [Silver Rank]](./images/ranks/officer2.png)
- Posts: 350
- Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm
Re: Chronometer...
AIR they're heavy and not terrifically useful, Stalfos - that's probably why they don't get mentioned much.
Curious, though; I'm pretty sure they've been mentioned before, but a search only throws up your post.
Curious, though; I'm pretty sure they've been mentioned before, but a search only throws up your post.
-
Stalfos
- Apprentice
- Posts: 22
- Joined: October 2nd, 2007, 1:06 pm
- Location: Saguenay, QC, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Chronometer...
Like I said in the Ossuary Egg post, the Search key index is obviously flawed, and it only index the post that are made afterward. That is a forum issue.acoustibop wrote:Curious, though; I'm pretty sure they've been mentioned before, but a search only throws up your post.
I would be surprised that no one, 6 month after release, mentionned it.
Hyrkali
Freelance Web Developer @ NickoLabs
Freelance Web Developer @ NickoLabs
Re: Chronometer...
I also remember that post, and also remember I got very excited when I found the chronometer myself, but as Acustibop says, it is practically useless.
Regards
Regards