Thank you very much to the developers of this game. It is great to see people who are willing to support Linux gamers. I bought the game yesterday after playing the demo for a few days.
This game reminds me much of the DOS days of Ultima and making boot discs to free that critical RAM.
I am greatly enjoying playing your game. Thank you again for supporting Linux gamers!
Another Thank You thread
Another Thank You thread
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.


-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
-
acoustibop
- Officer [Silver Rank]
![Officer [Silver Rank] Officer [Silver Rank]](./images/ranks/officer2.png)
- Posts: 350
- Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm
-
tempsanity
- Initiate
- Posts: 10
- Joined: April 7th, 2008, 2:34 pm
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3896
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
The compiler we use does not support 64-bit, so as soon as they (the company that makes the compiler) releases a 64-bit compiler, we'll release 64-bit versions of our games. Unfortunately, they have no plans to do so anytime soon.tempsanity wrote:Great! I just hope you will start supporting 64bit.BasiliskWrangler wrote:Our pleasure, Rumor. Basilisk Games will always be producing native Linux versions of all our titles.
-
tempsanity
- Initiate
- Posts: 10
- Joined: April 7th, 2008, 2:34 pm
Thanks for the answer.
BTW. I was able to solve the problem:
http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... php?t=1443
BTW. I was able to solve the problem:
http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... php?t=1443