Finished the game Spoilers etc.

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
Bob
Initiate
Posts: 8
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 10:15 pm

Finished the game Spoilers etc.

Post by Bob »

Hi,

Finished with a level 11 'journeyman' don't know if that's good or not anyway, I've got several options from my save point. I can grab all of Grumak's gold and go out the way i came in, run around a little longer, spend the loot and go up a level or two because I've tried the good guy bad guy endings and quite frankly i don't think I'm hard enough for the mass slaughter ending.

What do you guys think?
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]
Posts: 350
Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm

Post by acoustibop »

You're probably right, Bob, but WTH - you can always give it a try! ;)
Post Reply