I would appreciate some help, even if it is a spoiler
Shadowmirk
Shadowmirk
Can one get to Shadowmirk from Blackwater? If so, how? On the map that comes with the manual it appears so close by yet when I walk north-east of Blackwater all I hit is water.
I would appreciate some help, even if it is a spoiler
) Thanks!
I would appreciate some help, even if it is a spoiler
Blackwater -> Shadowmirk is a hell of a travel ... you have to pass through Tangletree Forest, pass Bordertown and head east from there ...
Shadowmirk itself is not entered in the front, so you have to travel even further than just to the gates.
- why do i have to think of "rogues do it from behind"? -
Shadowmirk itself is not entered in the front, so you have to travel even further than just to the gates.
- why do i have to think of "rogues do it from behind"? -
-
silverkitty
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 243
- Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 pm