Might be a good thing for book II.
treasure in stumps
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
treasure in stumps
In the beginning of the game, you are told to look in a stump to find some needed items. Has anyone checked out all the stumps on the maps to see if there is something hidden in them? Is there only one? It would have been nice if there had been a few, especially in forested areas where trees had been cleared for a small cabin. 
Might be a good thing for book II.
Might be a good thing for book II.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
-
acoustibop
- Officer [Silver Rank]
![Officer [Silver Rank] Officer [Silver Rank]](./images/ranks/officer2.png)
- Posts: 350
- Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm
Yeah, the skill was fairly useless - I've found one area with a bunch of gems hidden around (a certain cave with thieves), and just a few hidden spots otherwise. If you were going for money, I'd say Mercantile is actually a better choice. And for items... well, there are NO unique items available only with a high spot hidden (or mine just wasn't high enough).
As for the tree stumps, yeah, just the first. And yes, I kept checking random tree stumps for a while before I realized I wouldn't find anything anywhere.
As for the tree stumps, yeah, just the first. And yes, I kept checking random tree stumps for a while before I realized I wouldn't find anything anywhere.
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact:
-
BasiliskWrangler
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
- Location: The Grid
- Contact: