So I got the note, found the gaurds by Darkford, and, like a fool, handed over the note. (I play a rather altruistic, naive role . . . .)
Am I screwed, or is there another way to get in? And if not, will there be repercussions for finishing the game? (I am about halfway through, gradually mowing down carniraptors and looking for something else to do.)
Thanks in advance for any advice
Darkford: missed my chance?
Darkford: missed my chance?
krisklef
-
acoustibop
- Officer [Silver Rank]
![Officer [Silver Rank] Officer [Silver Rank]](./images/ranks/officer2.png)
- Posts: 350
- Joined: December 14th, 2007, 3:42 pm
Necro, thanks for that tip. It took me quite a few sessions to mentally reconnect that portal instructions note with the priest's house.
On a side note, I am loving the slight non-linearity in this game. I had already taken care of Vela and fulfilled the quest to my brother and Erebus before I got up the courage break into the Blackwater house and get to the Repository. It was interesting to discover the quest after I'd already fulfilled it. Hope there's something good in Darkford!
On a side note, I am loving the slight non-linearity in this game. I had already taken care of Vela and fulfilled the quest to my brother and Erebus before I got up the courage break into the Blackwater house and get to the Repository. It was interesting to discover the quest after I'd already fulfilled it. Hope there's something good in Darkford!
krisklef
![Officer [Bronze Rank] Officer [Bronze Rank]](./images/ranks/officer1.png)