Help finding the Oasis

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
teklanika
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 9:56 am

Help finding the Oasis

Post by teklanika »

I'm convinced I'm either going crazy or somehow being oblivious, but I can't for the life of me find the oasis. I've filled in my map from the southern gate, all along the right on the south side, down to the lighthouse, over to the goblin citadel, past the destroyed caravan.... No oasis! It's driving me nuts.

Any help on where I should be looking? I've been assuming it would be fairly obvious, but is it the kind of thing where you have to be standing on a specific tile to "find" it or something?

Thank you!
bob.d
Apprentice
Posts: 20
Joined: January 19th, 2008, 5:54 am

Post by bob.d »

Have you tried x=34, y=140?
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Post by Dragonlady »

Go thru the gate and south about half way on the map, then go wes (one map) t towards the Goblin Citadel (2 maps over). You should run into some rocks. Go around them to the north end and you'll find an opening into a circular trail that goes inward to the center. Water you need is there. Plus monsters of course. :D
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
teklanika
Pledge
Posts: 2
Joined: February 14th, 2008, 9:56 am

Post by teklanika »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Both of you. That did the trick - I'm officially oblivious - I'd been around the outside, but hadn't gone in? uhhh....

Anyway, problem solved! ;)
Post Reply