I am stuck going from portal to portal on L2
Can you give me a shove in the righth direction please!
Thanks
Alexa
Search found 3 matches
- January 15th, 2008, 4:23 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Thought I posted this but it did not show up: Shadowmirk l2
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1419
- January 8th, 2008, 3:14 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Help with Shadowmirk
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2503
- January 8th, 2008, 7:45 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Help with Shadowmirk
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2503
Help with Shadowmirk
Hi there!
Just got into Shadowmirk and that eye is really killing me (haha). How do I get through the portcullis and out of the room with all the columns?
Do I need to solve the puzzle with the candelabra first?

Thanks
Just got into Shadowmirk and that eye is really killing me (haha). How do I get through the portcullis and out of the room with all the columns?
Do I need to solve the puzzle with the candelabra first?
Thanks