Search found 14 matches
- January 19th, 2008, 2:45 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: MAC games?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 18286
- January 17th, 2008, 9:40 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Best weapon you have found in the game
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4975
- January 17th, 2008, 9:32 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Easter Eggs
- Replies: 28
- Views: 24640
- January 13th, 2008, 1:19 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Ectoplasm Where?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3931
Ectoplasm Where?
Where can I GET Ectoplasm!! its in none of the stores I've visited or chests and barrels (etc)!!
Could someone please tell me i need it for imbuing my wep, have all other ingredients already. Thanks

- January 12th, 2008, 2:46 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Best Finds! Early, mid, and late game.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12734
- January 12th, 2008, 2:35 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Acid grubs? Quest?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2455
- January 11th, 2008, 9:38 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Alchemy(spoiler)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2345
- January 11th, 2008, 9:15 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Acid grubs? Quest?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2455
Acid grubs? Quest?
Are the acid grubs the giant larvae needed in the quest? if so how do you bring them to the guy in the crypt? if not where are they?
Thanks for answering
Thanks for answering
- January 11th, 2008, 9:08 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Alchemy(spoiler)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2345
Alchemy(spoiler)
Can someone tell me all the potions i can make? i don't know how to make any but have a whole bunch of ingredients.

- January 9th, 2008, 8:55 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Best Finds! Early, mid, and late game.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12734
- January 8th, 2008, 6:31 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Help with warrior character
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14387
my start character
for me i STARTED the game with 22 str and its been really easy, maybe if you restart with high str it would be easier? but I also have a plus 3 damage sword though.

- January 8th, 2008, 6:12 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: MAC games?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 18286
- January 7th, 2008, 10:48 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: MAC games?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 18286
- January 7th, 2008, 9:18 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: MAC games?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 18286
MAC games?
All the games on here are for PC, any for MAC?
Thanks.
Thanks.