The Drunken Lizard Pub
Basilisk Games Offical Forums
Skip to content
Search
Advanced search
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Basilisk Games
Forums
Search
Search
Search found 2 matches
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
dpeterson25
January 7th, 2008, 9:49 am
Forum:
Eschalon: Book I
Topic:
[Spoiler request] Shadowmirk
Replies:
6
Views:
4768
No...i'm just dense. RED means heal, not BLUE! What a dork.
Jump to post
by
dpeterson25
January 6th, 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum:
Eschalon: Book I
Topic:
[Spoiler request] Shadowmirk
Replies:
6
Views:
4768
Did exactly that and unless the pentagram activated is somewhere else, it didn't work. Any ideas?
Dano
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Jump to
The Drunken Lizard Pub
↳ Press Releases
↳ General Chat
↳ GameTalk
The Sundered Anvil
↳ The Sundered Anvil
Eschalon: Book III
↳ Eschalon: Book III
↳ Modding - Eschalon: Book III
↳ Eschalon: Book III Support [Windows]
↳ Eschalon: Book III Support [Macintosh]
↳ Eschalon: Book III Support [Linux]
Eschalon: Book II
↳ Eschalon: Book II
↳ Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
↳ Eschalon: Book II Support [Macintosh]
↳ Eschalon: Book II Support [Linux]
Eschalon: Book I
↳ Eschalon: Book I
↳ Eschalon: Book I Support [Windows]
↳ Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
↳ Eschalon: Book I Support [Linux]