Search found 3 matches

by MissArcher
January 2nd, 2008, 11:46 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: I can't find Omar!
Replies: 3
Views: 3234

Okay, I found the Giant's Village and I have been all over that screen and talked to every Giant... still no Omar. From the map, it looks like Timberland Plains should be just North of the village, but obviously I cannot travel North past that screen. I can't believe this is stumping me!
by MissArcher
January 2nd, 2008, 1:17 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: I can't find Omar!
Replies: 3
Views: 3234

I can't find Omar!

:oops:
I recognize that I am probably asking THE simplest question ever... but I cannot find Omar and the Timberland Forest. Please help out my poor, directionally-challenged soul!
by MissArcher
December 27th, 2007, 3:49 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: [Spoiler Request] Blackwater - Divine Ore Quest
Replies: 25
Views: 21417

Durrrr. So. Where are the mercenaries that has the blacksmith's ore?? I admit it! I'm confused!!