There is some kind of protection agains save-loading at every chest, I am sure. Every time you get items that are worse and worse.
So have fun reloading lol :D
I don't have fun reloading. But I don't have fun opening empty chests all the time either.
I found no evidence of such a protection and ...
Search found 2 matches
- December 10th, 2007, 3:54 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Wish List for Book II {Compiled}
- Replies: 128
- Views: 99865
- December 9th, 2007, 12:36 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Wish List for Book II {Compiled}
- Replies: 128
- Views: 99865
Re: Wish List for Book II {Compiled}
2]Run Mode
3]More Quick Travel Locations *Dunno about this do you really want ala Oblivion where everything is done for you
If running is possible, there is no great need for more quick travel locations. That said, quick travel doesn't make much sense as it is now. For instance, why can I QT from ...
3]More Quick Travel Locations *Dunno about this do you really want ala Oblivion where everything is done for you
If running is possible, there is no great need for more quick travel locations. That said, quick travel doesn't make much sense as it is now. For instance, why can I QT from ...