Search found 3 matches

by RisingShadow
December 8th, 2007, 3:22 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Trying the demo, confused
Replies: 6
Views: 4497

Hah, there's a manual? I just tried the demo, bought the game and FINALLY finally found out from this forum that holding the shift key lets you attack things to break them open. First thing I did? Bust down a reinforced door with my bear hands (2 minutes of clicking), BOOYAH

Got a nice easter egg ...
by RisingShadow
December 8th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Trying to make a "monk" -- Feedback welcome
Replies: 8
Views: 5482

I did a monk on my first run through. Unarmed combat, bow, alchemy and (later) divine magic. I was atheistic & could not use bless or heal but nimbleness & the skin spells were terrific. Lots of speed, dex, and strength. Spot hidden & survival both got flushed to around 5 but I'm not sure how ...
by RisingShadow
December 8th, 2007, 12:05 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Trying to make a "monk" -- Feedback welcome
Replies: 8
Views: 5482

Trying to make a "monk" -- Feedback welcome

Okay so just for the heck of it I decided for my first character I've decided to make a traveling monk. Please mind I"m looking at it from as much a role play / be true to character concept as I am about functionality in the game. I like a bit of a challenge and I see no reason to min/max

Now I've ...