The Drunken Lizard Pub
Basilisk Games Offical Forums
Skip to content
Search
Advanced search
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Basilisk Games
Forums
Search
Search
Search found 1 match
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 1 match • Page
1
of
1
by
Zim
December 7th, 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum:
Eschalon: Book I
Topic:
Highest Crit
Replies:
3
Views:
2490
Highest Crit
Did I win?
That's my fighter character only buff I had is Haste. I think mages could do better no?
Post yours
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 1 match • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Jump to
The Drunken Lizard Pub
↳ Press Releases
↳ General Chat
↳ GameTalk
The Sundered Anvil
↳ The Sundered Anvil
Eschalon: Book III
↳ Eschalon: Book III
↳ Modding - Eschalon: Book III
↳ Eschalon: Book III Support [Windows]
↳ Eschalon: Book III Support [Macintosh]
↳ Eschalon: Book III Support [Linux]
Eschalon: Book II
↳ Eschalon: Book II
↳ Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
↳ Eschalon: Book II Support [Macintosh]
↳ Eschalon: Book II Support [Linux]
Eschalon: Book I
↳ Eschalon: Book I
↳ Eschalon: Book I Support [Windows]
↳ Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
↳ Eschalon: Book I Support [Linux]