Search found 2 matches

by donjn
December 6th, 2007, 5:12 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: The Future of Eschalon
Replies: 9
Views: 7117

The Future of Eschalon

They dont make them like they used to-it's a classic saying. But in the case of Escalon: Book I, this holds true in many ways. Calling Escalon a throwback to classic CRPG's would be an understatement. The amount of old school "Ultima-like" feel is overwhelming. Yet remarkably, Escalon does not feel ...
by donjn
December 6th, 2007, 11:24 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Cheats? [Potential spoilers]
Replies: 45
Views: 56032


no me being with autism ruins my spelling or you wanna blame what happen at Virginia tech on me since the shooter had autism to ?

your a piece of crap for picking on a mentally crippled such as i , rot in where ever you go when your bad!

I registered just to reply to what you said.

You my ...