Search found 7 matches
- August 29th, 2012, 11:03 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Re: Custom Portait FAILURE
Downloaded just fine, I placed it in my folder, created a new character, pressed the Custom button for the portrait, and it popped right up. Now I'm really confused as to why you're having a problem.
Well, then I´m confused as well.
Just to be sure, did you place it in the same folder as the ...
- August 29th, 2012, 4:44 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Re: Custom Portait FAILURE
To be fair I've never created a custom portrait so I don't know. I'm not familiar with gimp either. Just theorising really. Photo manipulation software is generally all the same in the fact that they follow the same principles for file creation. I'll create a custom portrait and get back to you ...
- August 29th, 2012, 4:42 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Re: Custom Portait FAILURE
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Can you upload your custom portrait somewhere and share it here? I'd like to see if I can pull it down and get it to work with my game.
That would be great! Thanks!
Hopefully this works?
http://postimage.org/image/a5aagzxcf/
- August 28th, 2012, 6:22 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Re: Custom Portait FAILURE
You could try capitalizing the M and P, MyPic.png. It recognizes mine that way. Not sure what else to suggest. Very odd.
You might try making it 63x63 just to see if that works. I had to do that with one of my pics. Rest worked normally.
I agree with KF, very odd.
I have tried that as well ...
You might try making it 63x63 just to see if that works. I had to do that with one of my pics. Rest worked normally.
I agree with KF, very odd.
I have tried that as well ...
- August 28th, 2012, 6:22 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Re: Custom Portait FAILURE
What have you used to create your portrait? Photoshop? You might simply need to make it smaller then the max aloud. Or try saving it for web and drop the resolution. Uploading images to games functions in the same way as blogs or websites. If it's to big it simply won't generate it. That's probably ...
- August 28th, 2012, 2:19 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Re: Custom Portait FAILURE
The "root" folder is the same folder where the game application is. Assuming a standard install, that would be in your Applications folder in the Eschalon Book II folder.
I´ve tried that hundred times or so to no avail. I did nothing special when I installed it, so that´s where the game is. So I ...
I´ve tried that hundred times or so to no avail. I did nothing special when I installed it, so that´s where the game is. So I ...
- August 28th, 2012, 10:28 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Custom Portait FAILURE
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12904
Custom Portait FAILURE
I just bought Eschalon Book II from MacGamestore.. And made a custom portait (mypic.png and 64x64).. AND I HAVE TRIED TO PLACE IN EVERY POSSIBLE FOLDER THAT COULD BE THE "ROOT FOLDER" AND STILL NO PORTAIT CAN BE FOUND???!!!
I have seen several threads on this topic, but none was very useful to me ...
I have seen several threads on this topic, but none was very useful to me ...