Search found 3 matches

by Belloc
June 10th, 2012, 4:21 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Terrific Game
Replies: 12
Views: 11675

Re: Terrific Game

I think the Orakur are from Eschalon, but I don't know what motivation Shima had in lying, especially when he was at the point of death. If the orakur have been watching you your whole journey, it's a bit odd that Shima would have to voluntarily be imprisoned and die just to have the opportunity to ...
by Belloc
June 10th, 2012, 4:05 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Terrific Game
Replies: 12
Views: 11675

Re: Terrific Game

Alchemy without circles!

Completed the game. Reflections:

Speaking of full-metal armor, the durability of heavy armor is a big factor in its favor. When a trap blows up it won't destroy your heavy armor, and the armor will last many rounds in a tough mob fight, or dungeon crawling without having ...
by Belloc
June 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Terrific Game
Replies: 12
Views: 11675

Terrific Game

Picked up Eschalon II earlier this week. Love it. I actually prefer the simple graphics and color palette. Much easier on the eyes. The game almost feels closer to Nethack than Baldur's Gate. Also: I love the sound effects in this game. Really brings it to life, from the rolling of the dice on the ...