I want to thank everyone for their; advice, tips and hint! greatly appreciated everyone! I'm amazed by the nice feedback on this forum!
I am still continuing my epic quest with my current character even though he is far from optimal and it's quite a challenge in progressing in the game but this ...
Search found 2 matches
- February 12th, 2012, 9:49 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Some advice please
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9463
- January 15th, 2012, 3:19 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Some advice please
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9463
Some advice please
Hello, I'm enjoying playing Eschalon but there are a few things that are limiting my progress in this game, I don't see if I'm doing anything wrong so maybe you can point some things out.
Character lvl 10
9 divinations
8 lore with ring +2
10 swords
7 heavy armor
3 cartography
29 str
20 dex ...
Character lvl 10
9 divinations
8 lore with ring +2
10 swords
7 heavy armor
3 cartography
29 str
20 dex ...