Search found 2 matches
- November 27th, 2007, 2:35 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Download Size of full version?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3193
- November 27th, 2007, 1:19 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Download Size of full version?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3193
Download Size of full version?
Hi,
I wish I didn't have to ask this, but I'm living in a place where bandwidth costs +- $55 for 2Gb. So please can someone tell me what the size of the full-version plus any of the latest patches are? Does the Full-Version always contain the latest patches? (So I don't need to download them).
I ...
I wish I didn't have to ask this, but I'm living in a place where bandwidth costs +- $55 for 2Gb. So please can someone tell me what the size of the full-version plus any of the latest patches are? Does the Full-Version always contain the latest patches? (So I don't need to download them).
I ...