Maybe for v1.07...
Search found 2 matches
- September 14th, 2011, 10:25 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Linux]
- Topic: 1.05 Can't See My Saved Games
- Replies: 9
- Views: 32274
Re: 1.05 Can't See My Saved Games
[sigh] Well there is now a v1.06, and I just upgraded to it (from v1.04) and the saved games dir is still '~/eschalon_b1_saved_games'.
Maybe for v1.07...
Maybe for v1.07...
- September 10th, 2011, 2:11 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Linux]
- Topic: gentoo x86_64 difficulties [solved]
- Replies: 1
- Views: 21229
Re: gentoo x86_64 difficulties [solved]
Just wanted to add a note here about my gentoo x86_64 issues, and eventual resolution.
When attempting to run eschalon_book_1, I was getting the message:
libstdc++.so.5 has no version info available
Which evidently was a known issue with the multilib environment created by sys-libs/libstdc++-v3 ...
When attempting to run eschalon_book_1, I was getting the message:
libstdc++.so.5 has no version info available
Which evidently was a known issue with the multilib environment created by sys-libs/libstdc++-v3 ...