Thank you for your service to the Mac community!
Search found 4 matches
- October 14th, 2011, 11:44 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Crash with OS X Lion
- Replies: 55
- Views: 123677
Re: Crash with OS X Lion
Yes, thank you so much BW! Book 2 is now working on my Mac.
Seems that I have to start over as all of my saved games have magically disappeared, but that's OK. I can play Book 2 now!
Thank you for your service to the Mac community!
Thank you for your service to the Mac community!
- October 1st, 2011, 12:53 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Crash with OS X Lion
- Replies: 55
- Views: 123677
Re: Crash with OS X Lion
Hats off to BasiliskWrangler!
Book 1 is now working with Steam. Sill keeping my fingers crossed for Book 2....
thanks!
thanks!
- August 25th, 2011, 10:15 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Crash with OS X Lion
- Replies: 55
- Views: 123677
Re: Crash with OS X Lion
Thanks for the update, and thanks for all you do!

- August 18th, 2011, 2:26 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Crash with OS X Lion
- Replies: 55
- Views: 123677
Re: Crash with OS X Lion
Hello All
I realize that I'm a little late to this party, and that BasiliskWrangler is working on the issue, but I also am having the exact same issues with both Book 1 and Book 2. Neither will start since I have upgraded to Lion (other Steam games, such as Civ IV do), and they give error output ...
I realize that I'm a little late to this party, and that BasiliskWrangler is working on the issue, but I also am having the exact same issues with both Book 1 and Book 2. Neither will start since I have upgraded to Lion (other Steam games, such as Civ IV do), and they give error output ...