Search found 4 matches
- July 7th, 2011, 9:02 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Hey am I supposed to kill Lillith?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7660
Re: Hey am I supposed to kill Lillith?
Thanks everyone, wow you're fast.
- July 7th, 2011, 9:01 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Graphics Problem Book1 (Steam)
- Replies: 31
- Views: 84055
Re: Graphics Problem Book1 (Steam)
First post on this forum. Sorry it's about a bug. I bought EB1&2 on Steam this weekend and occasionally when I launch the game I get a screen that looks like the one above. Quitting the game and relaunching usually works.
When you click About This Game, what version does it say?
Well, I can't ...
When you click About This Game, what version does it say?
Well, I can't ...
- July 7th, 2011, 6:42 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Hey am I supposed to kill Lillith?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7660
Hey am I supposed to kill Lillith?
I'm roleplaying an easygoing type who doesn't like murdering every passerby because she might have an interesting locket. So, this shady character in Blackwater asks me to do in Lillith, and I naturally reply, hey she's a friend of mine and he pulls a sword, so we get into a fight and once I finish ...
- July 7th, 2011, 6:21 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Graphics Problem Book1 (Steam)
- Replies: 31
- Views: 84055
Re: Graphics Problem Book1 (Steam)
First post on this forum. Sorry it's about a bug. I bought EB1&2 on Steam this weekend and occasionally when I launch the game I get a screen that looks like the one above. Quitting the game and relaunching usually works.